Selasa, 07 Agustus 2012

#buy ANAM CARA - SOUL FRIEND - IRISH CELTIC RING - Inspirational Jewelry- High quality etched stainless steel ring. Hypo-allergenic. Inspirational Relationship Jewelry Wedding Band / Wedding Ring / Promise Ring. SIZE 7


ANAM CARA - SOUL FRIEND - IRISH CELTIC RING - Inspirational Jewelry- High quality etched stainless steel ring. Hypo-allergenic. Inspirational Relationship Jewelry Wedding Band / Wedding Ring / Promise Ring. SIZE 7

Customer Rating :
Rating: 5.0

List Price : Price : $26.95
ANAM CARA - SOUL FRIEND - IRISH CELTIC RING - Inspirational Jewelry- High quality etched stainless steel ring. Hypo-allergenic. Inspirational Relationship Jewelry Wedding Band / Wedding Ring / Promise Ring. SIZE 7


Product Description

High quality stainless steel ring etched with Celtic text "Anam Cara" (top) and "Soul Friend" (inside). Hypo-allergenic.


  • High quality stainless steel ring
  • hypo allergenic
  • comes with black sueded jewelry pouch

You can buy ANAM CARA - SOUL FRIEND - IRISH CELTIC RING - Inspirational Jewelry- High quality etched stainless steel ring. Hypo-allergenic. Inspirational Relationship Jewelry Wedding Band / Wedding Ring / Promise Ring. SIZE 7 today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy ANAM CARA - SOUL FRIEND - IRISH CELTIC RING - Inspirational Jewelry- High quality etched stainless steel ring. Hypo-allergenic. Inspirational Relationship Jewelry Wedding Band / Wedding Ring / Promise Ring. SIZE 7. Also read our ANAM CARA - SOUL FRIEND - IRISH CELTIC RING - Inspirational Jewelry- High quality etched stainless steel ring. Hypo-allergenic. Inspirational Relationship Jewelry Wedding Band / Wedding Ring / Promise Ring. SIZE 7 reviews before you decide to buy ANAM CARA - SOUL FRIEND - IRISH CELTIC RING - Inspirational Jewelry- High quality etched stainless steel ring. Hypo-allergenic. Inspirational Relationship Jewelry Wedding Band / Wedding Ring / Promise Ring. SIZE 7.


This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.



ANAM CARA - SOUL FRIEND - IRISH CELTIC RING - Inspirational Jewelry- High quality etched stainless steel ring. Hypo-allergenic. Inspirational Relationship Jewelry Wedding Band / Wedding Ring / Promise Ring. SIZE 7

ANAM CARA - SOUL FRIEND - IRISH CELTIC RING - Inspirational Jewelry- High quality etched stainless steel ring. Hypo-allergenic. Inspirational Relationship Jewelry Wedding Band / Wedding Ring / Promise Ring. SIZE 7 Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
2 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, April 15, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I bought 2 of these. 1 for my best friend and 1 for myself. I love this ring!!!! I've been wearing mine for a while now. I have very sensitive skin and have to be very careful as to what jewelery I wear because I will get a rash where the jewelery touches my skin. NO RASH, not even a sign of irratation to my skin. Its a very comfortable ring wear as well. I can't wait till I see anam cara to give her hers.....
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars ANAM CARA - SOUL FRIEND - IRISH CELTIC RING, July 25, 2011
By 
K. Nelson "gardenberries" (Ferndale, WA USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: ANAM CARA - SOUL FRIEND - IRISH CELTIC RING - Inspirational Jewelry- High quality etched stainless steel ring. Hypo-allergenic. Inspirational Relationship Jewelry Wedding Band / Wedding Ring / Promise Ring. SIZE 7 (Jewelry)
Love this ring! I read the book "Anam Cara"~John O'Donohue and it inspired me so much! Bought most all his books and was looking for a charm, pendant or ring with the tree of life. I found one I like and purchased it and came across this ring! Perfect timing! I like stainless, not so expensive as silver (I love silver if I can afford it) This is a solid, good looking ring. Worth the price, I love it!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See both customer reviews...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar